The city of Frankfurt (Oder) as part of the Regional Growth Core Frankfurt (Oder)/Eisenhüttenstadt forms one of the economic centers of East Brandenburg and is currently one of the largest business locations in the region with 16 developed commercial and industrial areas. As an economic gateway between Eastern Europe and Berlin, the city plays a key role in Brandenburg's economic development.
16 existing areas
With a total area of more than 510 hectares
from 15.00 €/m²
Transport infrastructure designed to meet the needs of industry:
- Linked to main transport axes between east and west (E30) and north-south
- Connected to the rail network: Paris - Berlin - Warsaw - Brest
- 3 D-PL border crossings for road and rail
- Border crossing D-PL via waterway in Eisenhüttenstadt only 20 km away
- Berlin-Brandenburg Willy-Brandt Airport (BER) only 45 minutes by car away
Commercial and industrial sites in the Oderland-Spree economic region
You are looking for a suitable location for your business? Here you will find an overview of the available inventory areas in the Oderland-Spree economic region.