1. Responsible entity
The responsible entity for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of the DSGVO is:
Regional Planning Community Oderland-Spree
Regional planning office
Phone +49 (0)3361 598 02 41
Fax +49 (0)3361 598 92 41
2. Storage of access data
Each time a file is requested from this website, access data is stored. Each data record consists of:
- the name of the file
- the date and time of the request
- the amount of data transferred
- the access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- a description of the type of web browser used
The stored data is evaluated exclusively for statistical purposes; it is not passed on to third parties, not even in extracts.
3. Storage, processing, use and deletion of personal data
Within this internet presence, there is the possibility of transmitting personal data to us. Personal data is information that can be used to find out your identity. This includes personal information such as your name, address, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and cookies. With regard to your personal data, we would like to point out in accordance with § 33 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) that it will be stored and/or transmitted in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
You should know the following about this personal data:
In principle, according to the Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), you have the following rights to this data
- a right to access and information on the data collected about you, the rectification of your data, the deletion of your data, the right to restrict the processing of your data, the right to object to the collection, storage and processing and the right to object to data portability,
- a right to withdraw prior consent,
- a right to complain to the supervising authority responsible for our body, i.e. the Land Commissioner for Data Protection and for the right to inspect files, and
- a right to transfer your data
In the present case, the provision of data is based on the DSGVO, the relevant federal and state laws (in particular the TMG, the BDSG and the Brandenburg Data Protection Act) and our main statutes.
The right of access gives you, as the data subject, the right to be informed within a reasonable time about the data collected about you and how it is processed.
The basis and purpose of the processing is the performance of the work incumbent on the Oderland-Spree Regional Planning Community and the tasks assigned to it by law. This also includes being informed as far as possible about the interests of citizens and information requested by them on the part of the municipal administration.
You may object to processing if
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you,
- the processing is unlawful,
- the purpose of the processing has been fulfilled, but the data are necessary for the assertion of legal claims of the data subject, or
- you have a right to object in accordance with the GDPR.
As a matter of principle, third parties or other organisations are not informed about the data collected and/or the persons whose data have been collected. The data will be stored until the end of the calendar year following the year in which the data was stored at the latest.
What does the right to rectification under the GDPR mean?
It gives data subjects the opportunity to request the completion of their personal data without undue delay. You can also request the transfer of data stored about you to other networks.
When must your data be deleted in accordance with the GDPR (right to be “forgotten")?
This is the case if:
- the storage of the data is no longer necessary,
- the data subject has withdrawn his or her consent to data processing,
- the data has been processed unlawfully, or
- a legal obligation to delete exists under EU or national law.
When does your right to be "forgotten" not apply?
This occurs when:
- the right to freedom of expression or freedom of information prevails, i.e. because the information interest of third parties is so great,
- the data storage serves the fulfilment of a legal obligation,
- the public interest in the area of public health prevails
- archiving purposes or scientific and historical research purposes are opposed, or
- the storage is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims..
Apart from that, personal data will be treated absolutely confidentially and will only be forwarded to third parties with your separate prior consent. We expressly point out that data protection in open networks such as the Internet cannot be fully guaranteed according to the current state of technology. We appreciate the trust you place in us and take the utmost care to protect your personal information. If you have any questions, you can also contact us directly.
You should also note that if data is transmitted over the Internet without encryption, there is a possibility that third parties may take note of it or falsify it.
In the event that newsletters, contact forms or links to social media are used in connection with this website, which may change as required, you will be informed of this use.
In the event that social media such as Facebook, Twitter or Xing are linked to our internet presence, your personal data will also be collected, stored, used and processed by these media when you use these links to these media.
Even if you order a newsletter or fill out a contact form, your personal data will be collected, stored, processed and used, unless you unsubscribe from the newsletter and ask us to delete this data.
4. Further notes
The website is designed with fonts from FontShop and Adobe Fonts.
FontShop's web fonts are compliant with the GDPR. This also applies to the recording of page views. FontShop relies on Art. 6 para. 1 (f) DSGVO for data processing (as controller), namely a legitimate interest to process the IP for a short period of time to enable counting and to exclude misuse of the counter. After 30 days, this log data is deleted and no more personal data is processed.
ID of the web project
Type of the web project
Account ID (identifies the client from whom the web project originates)
Service that provides the fonts (e.g. Adobe Fonts)
Server that provides the fonts (e.g. Adobe Fonts server or corporate CDN).
Host name of the page on which the fonts are loaded
The time the web browser takes to download the fonts
The time from downloading the fonts with the web browser to applying the fonts
Whether an ad blocker is installed to determine if the ad blocker is interfering with the proper tracking of page views
Operating system and browser version
Our website uses plugins from YouTube to integrate and display video content.
The video portal is provided by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page with an integrated YouTube plug-in, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. This tells YouTube which of our pages you have accessed.
YouTube can assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile if you are logged into your YouTube account. You can prevent this by logging out beforehand.
YouTube is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR.
You can find details on handling user data in YouTube's data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.