The Märkisch-Oderland district is a dynamic economic area between the metropolis of Berlin and the Kostrzyn-Slubice special economic zone in Poland. The district has the best possible connections via the A10 and B1 motorways as well as regional transport and Berlin's local transport network (S-Bahn and U-Bahn) and can draw on a large pool of skilled workers and employees.
Commercial and industrial areas
More than 80 commercial and industrial areas,
most of them in the immediate vicinity of Berlin, with a total area of 1,378 ha.
A transport infrastructure designed to meet the needs of businesses and employees:
- Direct connection to the A10 motorway ring road
- Berlin-Brandenburg Willy-Brandt Airport (BER) can be reached in 30 minutes by car
- Commercial airfields in Strausberg and Neuhardenberg
- Connection to the Berlin public transport network (S5 and U3)
- Connection to the Ostbahn (regional railway) Berlin-Kostrzyn (PL)
Commercial and industrial sites in the Oderland-Spree economic region
Are you looking for a suitable location for your business? Here you will find an overview of the available existing sites in the Oderland-Spree economic region.