Regional management to support TESLAs environment development in the Oderland-Spree region
The construction of the TESLA Gigafactory in Grünheide (Mark) will result in considerable investments by suppliers and service companies in the East Brandenburg region. This affects both the need for expansion of existing companies and the establishment of new ones.
The Oderland-Spree region with the districts of Oder-Spree and Märkisch-Oderland, the city of Frankfurt (Oder) as well as the PRO EUROPA Viadrina and especially the municipalities in the TESLA area are currently facing considerable challenges regarding various issues in the settlement process. The municipalities in the "Oderland-Spree" region are now being supported in these tasks by the regional management to support the development of the TESLA area.
The regional management will act as a contact point for the municipalities as well as the economic development institutions of the state.
Tasks of the regional management
The commissioned team of IPG and EBP Germany will take over the following tasks during the project period:
- Establishment and operation of the project office during the term of regional management
- Development of guidelines and strategies for the Oderland-Spree economic region
- Establishment and maintenance of a network of economic development players
- Monitoring of industrial sites for the Oderland-Spree region
- Support and accompaniment for municipalities in the development of industrial estates
- Contact point for supra-regional and regional enquiries
- Location marketing "Oderland-Spree Region